Work center ledger

Hi AX users…

Please Help me…

our company is current trying to implement the production module of AX 4.0… as im trying to set up the work center… i cant find the tab Ledger and Operation on the work center group form. does it has to with Route licensing/ or full production module licensing… it said in the manual guide that it is a required setup if we want to use the method Item+work center…

I appreciate your response…

Thank you…

First step would be to check your system configurations to see what is activated.

If all production is active it would be to validate you are looking at a standard form.

Hi Adam,

I tried to look on the configurations of system under Administration Module ,…is that correct? , we’ll maybe that explains why i cant see those tabs… We only have Production 1 License. . and i cant see any configurations of Production module. And maybe we cant really use the Full setup because of license issue…

Actually im just trying to maximize the use of production module. May we can only use the method Item + Production group or Item + category instead.

Thank you adam. :slight_smile:

Yes that is the correct place. The license is the reason.

Production II is routing management. It allows you to plan routes, do subcontracting, include work centre costs in production and automatically consume by work centre. If you do not have the license to include the costs you would have no ledger breakdown tab.

Production III was task groups and graphical scheduling, job monitoring and priroties

:slight_smile: didn’t know the production III exist…thank you for mentioning…

anyway maybe we can only use the limited setup base on our license.

Thanks Adam.