Which is certification Better?

Hi,

Please advise taking up which certification will be better ,Whether Axapta Enterprise Portal 2009(OR) Axapta Finance 2009?

Also kindly suggest where i can get the prepration material.

Better from which perspective?

Partnersource/Customersource has the manuals and e-learning courses.

I will be working with finance using EP .

sorry I dont have access to partnersource/customersource. can you please suggest me a better one.

Do finance, EP is an interface, but how will be using finance through EP? Expense management you mean?

There is no other resource available. How are you going to be working with finance and you are not with a customer/partner?

Yes its all about managing the expense. i’m on the go of joing my new concer,so they want me to finish a certification in either one of these.

Yes its all about managing the expense. i’m on the go of joining my new concern,so they want me to finish a certification in either one of these.

And in my current org i’m not given previlages to access partner/customersource.

Is there a way for better preparation in this situation

Having access to the official areas I have never searched the web for the unofficial ones, that is your only option for these resources I am afraid.

There is also an expense management manual I believe. Neither finance or EP actually talk about Expense management from memory, but if you have to do one of the two do finance, it will be better for you.

Ask your next employees for access to partnersource to prepare for your new role - that seems the easiest to me.

ok thankyou