what is the relation between amount shipment in sales order and balance of customer

What is the relation between Balance in customer card and amount shipment in sales order form

and if i want to increase balance what i made

thanks

Hi Salah,

There is no direct relation!

Balance on the customer is the sum of all previous transactions (sales invoices - payments) for this customer.

“Amount Shipment” - I guess you mean the amount of the shipments for a sales order.

When you INVOICE the sales order, then the balance of the customer will increase.

if balance is 0 and same customer have account in my company he need to pay mony as cash how he can pay this money in dynamic nav(meaning which form or section)

I’m really not sure exactly what you’re trying to do! Or make Navision do.

So if he doesn’t owe you any money already (balance = 0) then you want him to pay cash? What if he owes you money (balance > 0)?

Or are you talking about Prepayments?

Im sorry to confuse but if one customer need to pay which form or section i can use to pay and are this will affect in balance of customer this question what i need only

ex customer come to my company and he need to pay 5000 to me how he will pay this mony which form or section.

thanks

I’m still not quite sure what you mean. If you register in the system (post) that your customer have paid 5000 to you, then his balance will be 5000 less.

You register the actual payments in the Cash Receipt Journals (fund under Financial Management/Receivables). But the balance of your customer will not change until you post the payment.

You need to use Cash Receipt Voucher/Journal to record such payment for that customer…