what is the path to define the new sales order no Series in AX 2009 ?

Hi All ,

Could you tell me the path to create the new number series for Customer / Sales Order / Delivery Challan / Invoice in AX 2009?

Thanks

Hi Lally,

In the Accounts Receivable → Setup → Parameters → open the Parameter Form,here go to the NumberSequence Tab.

In this form ,it can be seen the Customer Account , Sales order , over there the exisitng number sequnce can attached or in the Number Sequnce column field right click and go to main table and create the New Number Sequnce over there and attached the created number Sequnce to the related accounts.

Thanks Naresh,

I could able to create the No series .

a) I have one more question what is the another path to create the No. Series for all modules ?( after that i will go to modules wise in the setup i can assign )

b) Actually the following fields does not have the check mark , but still i can able to change the Automatic No to Lower and the same way to Higer also.

To a lower number ,

To a Higher number

Thanks

HI Lally,

In Basic —> Setup —> Number Sequence —> Number Sequence Form , in this form you can create the number sequnce for all the modules.

In Basic —> Setup —> Number Sequence —> References… check over there.

Hi Naresh,

Actually the following fields does not have the check mark , but still i can able to change the Automatic No to Lower and the same way to Higer also in No field of all documents ?

To a lower number ,

To a Higher number

Let me know why ?