Upgrade NAV 5.0 to 2013

We are trying to Upgrade our NAV 5.0 to 2013. Can any body suggest what are the most difficult things to watch for in the code upgrading and data migration?

What the most difficult things are when upgrading from NAV 5.0 to NAV 2013 really depends on who you ask. If you have never done a NAV upgrade, then it will all be difficult.

But personally I would say that it’s the transformation of forms to pages and classic reports to Visual Studio Report Designer (RDLC) reports. You can find many posts here describing the process in details.

Thanks Erik. This is actually my first time doing the upgrade, and I am sure it is not going to be easy as I am fairly new to the NAV Desgin. I have developed few Forms and Reports + they have a lot of customization. Its going to be a learning curve for me also, but as it is my first time doing it I just want to get a few tips on what things to watch for and take precautions. Even if changing To RDLC might be hard, but this is the Zone I am comfortable with as I spent working most of my carrier in SQL side SSRS & SSIS.