Transactions on Item

HI Guys ,

In inventory managment Ax 2009 ,

I have an item transaction with “Fixed assets” referance and Number " 503LPTP04 _000086",

All other item transaction instead has referance of "“Fixed assets” and Number Jornxxxx ,

Im wondering how i can fix this 503LPTP04 _000086 to refer to its original Journal ?

Sorry my english is not good.

Can anyone advise please ?

Thank you.

What happens if you go to main table on the journal number? Also note it is not referenced to a fixed asset number. Look at the ledger transactions and look at the source. Locate teh source transaction then try to understand why it was created in this manner.

HI Adam,

I did attached some new image about this issue .

for the trnsaction with - 5100 it should not come and i need to deleted but its posted.

Looks to me as though this is a legitimate posting so you would need to track back through the source transaction. Also it is linked to an item and you would need to consider how this is configured. Sorry the FA module is not one I am fimilar with so I cannot expand upon this.

Looks like that particular transaction was posted using a Purchase order instead of a Fixed Asset journal. Once the Purchase order is Invoiced you end up with two transactions. One with Reference Purchase order showing the Fixed asset number in the Fixed asset number field and another with Reference Fixed assets and the fixed asset number as the Number. If that was not what was desired. Post negative invoice on that Purchase order.