Standard/Actual/Expected Production order cost

Hi,

I’m trying to devise a query (MSquery to excel) to get all these information on one line per production order, like:

PO No - Item description - Std Cost - Exp Cost - Actual cost

But I get mix up in tables relations (item ledger entry, prod order component etc…) any one can help me get it right?

Tks

[:)]

Hi Ncr,

The information you want is in the statistics window of a finished production order. (Go to “Finished Production Order” and Press F9) However, for you to retrieve it using a SQL query will be very difficult. NAV is using formulas to retrive the standard, expected and actual cost.You would have to understand the formula and reverse engineer it to get the cost.

Of course, the easier method would be to write a report in NAV utilising standard nav function to retrieve the cost amount you want, and export it into Excel. It will achieve the same thing, with less effort.

jordi

Thanks Jordi,

I’ve seen this stat window, I wanted to have all prod order with the total cost on one line! I guess you’re right I better write (learn to) a report using

Nav Std functions. I’m quite new to Nav and I’m not sure where to start with, probably the report manual! Tks.