Total :

(B)Payment & Other Credits
Payment date Instrument Currency Amount Status
Total :

(C) Future dated Payments
Instrument Date Inst.Number Currency Amount Status
Total:

Some description

The above design should have to repeat for every customer .
Kindly mention how i will do it ?
Thanks
Sumit

CustId : Address:

CustName:

(A)Billing Particulars

date Description Currency AmountNum

Total :

(B)Payment & Other Credits

Payment date Instrument Currency Amount Status

Total :

(C) Future dated Payments

Instrument Date Inst.Number Currency Amount Status

Total:

Some description

What’s the specific difficulty you’re facing?

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot …

Per each customer i need a report as well CustomerAccountStatement report in Base.

But i am unable to do so .

I also gone to this link http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/76784.aspx

can u mention me how i will able to call the report in repeatedly manner and generate the report per customer wise .

Thanks

Sumit

If your question is how to repeat a section for each customer, simply put your content to a tablix cell and set the data source of the tablix to something returning a list of customers.

Thanks a lot for giving your valuable time Martin

We have a requirement that if a user choose Customer e.g. C1C2…C7 then there should be 7 Report window/Report form will open with above mentioned design .

C1 and related data, design in a single report

C2 and related data, same design in an another report…upto c7 as well .

kindly mention how to do it ?

Thanks

Sumit

All right, so you actually don’t want to have multiple customers in the same report. So what’s is your problem with the report design? Please try to be more specific.

1st we try to print a section of customer in a same design but we got failure .In my design we taken (A) & (B) table where as data flowing from Custtrans Table and (C) is another table have data from our customized table in ax . At the design time we try to explore per customer the same design will repeat but it was not happened . That’s why we again try to print the report by individually as similar to Customer Account Statement Report .

Sorry for confusion Man [:)]

If u can mention us how in a same design we can print different customer data in single report then it will also convenient for us . Unless in a controller class how we can call same report in a loop for different customer .

Kindly fill free for any information .

Thanks a lot Martin

Thanks & Regards

Sumit Sarit Samal

I thought I already answered this question. Create a data source returning details for all customers to be printed, then create a tablix linked to the data source a put everything (related to a single customer) to a tablix cell.

Hi,

If you want loop the design means particular customer you want to execute body we have property called Group…

See below example

first we have to take one table add that customer in to that we have group see

Put your customer as a group on

0044.3.png

Thanks,

Suresh

Hi Martin

I created 4 Tmp table 1st Table contain the data of customer wise e.g. C1,C2…

2nd table for design (A) data from CustTrans table ,3rd for (B) same Custtrans Table & 4th for (C) Customized Table . I create a Tablix set the data source as my custTable Customer data and putted all my three table in Tablix cell .but it is working fine & it’s repeating per customer wise but unfortunately that three design table data are at the end of the Tablix cell .

can u mention how i will repeat those 3table which are inside the Tablix .

Thanks

Sumit

Hi Suresh

Thanks man for your reply .

If we are selected 5 customer e.g. c1,c2,c3,c4,c5 then for every Customer the same design will repeat

C1 design and related data , C2 design and related data etc…

I hope by simply groping it is not possible .

Thanks

Sumit

I’m trying to understand your current problem. It seems that you managed to create a section repeated for each customer, as you required (“it is working fine & it’s repeating per customer”).

Now you seems to have some problem with actually designing the context of the section (“three design table data are at the end of the Tablix cell”). Unfortunately this one sentence doesn’t explain very well what exactly you’re doing and what problem is.

If we’re really leaving the topic of sections repeated per customer and moving to another topic, please mark this thread as answered and create a new one, where you’ll explain your other problem.