Some field in production order line table

Dear All, I would like to ask you about about some fields in the production order line table, what it is and its function and how it works,they are s follows: 1. Completely Invoiced (data type is boolean) 2. subline (data type is boolean) 3. Allow Online Adjustment (data type is boolean) Some of them don’t have C/AL code and field class in their properties window. Any replies and or answers are welcome Rgds, Mark

Hi Mark

quote:

Completely Invoiced

Means all cost elements making up the line are known and adjusted for.

quote:

subline

This does not appear in my version, what version of the table is it and what is the ID of the field?

quote:

Allow Online Adjustment

This does not appear in my version, what version of the table is it and what is the ID of the field? Perhaps the last two are localised fields or modified fields?

Dear Steven, All, tks for your reply.

quote:

Means all cost elements making up the line are known and adjusted for.

Do you mean for parent item in the line or items in BOM?

quote:

quote:Allow Online Adjustment This does not appear in my version, what version of the table is it and what is the ID of the field?

It is in the table ID no. 5406 of NA. 4. SP1 Rgds, Mark

quote:

Do you mean for parent item in the line or items in BOM?

All elements that make the production final, so the component cost must be known.

quote:

It is in the table ID no. 5406 of NA. 4. SP1

I am aware of the table number [:D] Firstly is the version NAVW14.00. Secondly when you design table 5406 what is field number of each field you refer to?

Dear Steven, Here is its field no. i.e. 30. I don’t know why the W1 is different than country version, but that it was. Rgds, Mark

Hi Mark This is a new field introduced between 4.00 and 4.00 SP1. This field contains a check mark of the items unit cost has been adjusted, whether manually or automatically. You will need to trial a through of these thorugh to see the affect on the setting of this field.

Dear Steven, Tks for your answers andreplies. I will try to trial. close case now. Rgds, Mark