Site specific settings - Inventory - for Production VS Transfer

Hello,

We are using AX2012 R3, and have WMS enabled on our warehouses.

My questions is in regards to the SiteSpecific Inventory multiple, and this being used for Production multiple and also the Transfer multiple.

In my example we have 2 warehouses (003.1 and 003.A20) within Site (003). We have warehouse 003.A20 refilling from 003.1 using the “Use transfer journals for movements within site” turned on for site 003.

I want the system to transfer from 003.1 → 003.A20 in multiples of 1 (per requirement), however when i produce this item in warehouse 003.1 i want to produce this in multiples of 60. My problem is that the SiteSpecific multiple applies for both the transfer and production order, hence transferring 60 sheets from 003.1 → 003.A20, though i only need 1!

I understand AX’s SiteSpecific implementation is exactly that “SiteSpecific”, however i see nothing in the ItemCoverage to enable multiples at site/warehouse level.

Can anyone help me determine if there is an ability to make the system attract the multiple at warehouse level, or a way for Production / transfer planning to either use the sitespecific multiple or not.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tj