Shop floor control - End Job.

Hi All,

i have no idea about how to finish job after its started at shop floor control,

will it automatically prompt as per scheduled date & time or we have to change status manually(if manually then from where)?

Thank you,

Mehul Thacker

Hi Mehul

Just so you are aware I will not reply to personal messages of the nature you have been sending, all replies would be within the forum against questions posed. I would also appreciate it if you did not send them as a form of prompt, I do not work for this site and I am not paid for any contributions, so anything given is given freely.

One logged on to a production job and you select feedback the line will show you the employees current jobs and you define the good quantity, error quantity and whether it is finished or not.

Ok man understood. I am very thankful for this help.

and yes i apologies for this unwanted prompt.

No need to apologise, I just did not want to appear rude by not replying so thought I would make the comment earlier in your posting life [:D]

Do following steps to END production oreder.

1)As Adam suggested post feedback from shop floor control that is rigth but in addition,

2)we need to clock out that employee, and from calculation option, do calculation then transfer journal so it will transfer this journals to Production back.

after this status at production is start but remain status will be only END.

so now juts do end from production. this will completly end that production.

Note:

if you are not going throug 2) step then while performing end for that production order from production it will show you error : Active job registrations or journal registrations exist on production in Shop Floor Control.

Kind Regards

Mehul Thacker