Can't End a Production Order

I have been able to successfully execute jobs using the job card and I can end a production. When I use Job Registration in Shop Floor Control I can execute each job, report as finished, but when I attempt to end it I get the error:

"Active job registrations or journal registrations exist on production in Shop Floor Control"

Using Production Status, I can see that all jobs are ended and all operations have been completed. All items have been picked, and the status shows report as finished with the next status and End. I have been looking through the configuration for days and can’t seem to find what is causing this problem. Can anyonw shed some light on what my problem is.

Thanks, Jerry

Hi Jerry,

It seems that there are few Job registration exists which are still pending to transfer.

The pending job registration can be seen using shop floor–>inquiries–>registration–>journal registrion. request you to filter with production no in the reference column. Hopefully there should be some records available.

Once the Jobs are been transfere, the job registration will be available in transfered registration inquiries.

Do let me know, if you need more information on this.

Regards,

Satish EC

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply, that indeed was the problem. Once I did the transfer I was able to end the job. Is there a way to make AX not require the registration transfers in order to end a job?

Thanks, Jerry

Hi Jerry,

No way you can end the production order, unless all the job registation are been transfered. Since you are using SFC module, it is mandatory to transfer the job registrations.

Regards,

Satish EC