Register our Add-on in AX 2009

Hi All,

My organization is Microsoft dynamics partner. We have the license codes for BUS/VAR layers.

We have developed our Add-on in BUS layer in AX 2009. Now we are required to register our developed Add-on in AX 2009. I mean we are on the stage of to deliver our Add-on to our customer, so need to register add-on in AX 2009.

I am totally unaware about the procedure to register the add-on in AX 2009 before deliver it to customer. OR i can directly deliver it to customer because i have done my all dev. in BUS layer.

Please advice.

Hi All,

I have contacted microsoft, my PAM and the supporing team of MBS solutions. And all have adviced me to “Get Listed” my product on Microsoft Market Place using PinPoint.

But I actually dont wanted to “Get Listed” my product yet, I only wanted to deliver my product my customer who is already a microsoft partner. Also i have developed my Addon in BUS layer using the valid Developments codes of BUS layer.

So, my question is Do i required to register my addon to Microsoft before deliver my addon to my customer ?

Pl. anyone answer my simple question. If i need to register it before deliver it to customer, then Is ther any other alternative way to register my addon in AX 2009?