RE : Regarding LedgerJournalTrans and CustTrans

Hi Everyone,

I have used mass upload for LedgerJournalTrans . Using (General Ledger). It has 1500 records.

In that some of the records doesn’t upload in CustTrans table.

Can anyone guide me to solve this issue. We are using 2 AOS. I am wondering whether it could be the problem.

Regards,

Madhan

Hi,

How do you want to update data in custtrans? When you upload ledgerjournaltrans having data for account type customer and when ypu post it, it will definitely update custtrans.

Pranav…

Hi Pranav,

Thankz for ur reply.

As u say ur right, But if it doesnt update in CustTrans means what could be the problem.

Because at the time of calculating the "Periodic Balances " only we came to know that it doesnt update in CustTrans . (At the time of uploading the opening balances two AOS’s were there)

Regards,

Madhan

Hi Madhan,

I guess using ledgerjournaltrans template, you only imported the journal lines and the account type or offset account type is customer… Right?

After that if you have posted transactions and you haven’t changed anything in posting classes, then cust trans will definitely be updated with transactions. Cust trans is not updated when you upload data, but at time of posting.

Pranav…

Hi Pranav,

Ur right, We did the same as u told…v posted the transactions also.

we posted the transactions in june 1st. Last week i run the Cashflow report . In that it doesnt show any amount for a particular voucher.

Then in GL-> Inquiries → Voucher Transactions → I have filtered that particular voucher. There it is showing the amount.

But when i checked in the Original document means there is no amount in debit or credit fields.

How could this happen.

Regards,

Madhan