Production operation completion confirmation and reporting

Hi, can any one help me how to execute operation wise reporting for any particular production order in Production module. As i am new to the module i am trying to explore the same

There are lots of parameter settings, but assuming you are not using SFDC and you are ticking the correct selections when starting a production order then a route card journal will be created for you. However this is looking for a completion of all of the work. If you do not want this then you need to manually create the routing journal, and define the operation, record the time and quantity and post it an operation at a time.

What is SFDC? If i am right it is SHOP FLOOR CONTROL(SFC).

After an operation completiion i need to issue materials for the next along with the output of the last operation to the next. Where can i find an option for material issue for each operation.

Yes Shop Floor Data Capture, Shop Floor Control all the same thing really, so you are correct.

Material issue by operation can be done I presume you have set the BOM up with the links to the operations. You then have to have flushing set to manual. Then you need to manually create the picking list journal each time, and you do this by operation to enable the fulfilling of the journal to only be relevant to that operation, then you post what you consume.