posting Finished goods , WIP and raw materials even without manufacturing module

Dear All,

We just started our small production and unfortunately we dont have “manufacturing module” .

They just made an excel file to track all items / items produced. Now it is a big problem because we have to invoice it anyway in NAV.

Can somebody help me how I will enter all items we produced in NAVISION? If a generate a sales invoice for the item produced, then my Finished goods will be negative since we dont purchase the item.

Is there any way I can do it manually?

Your only option is to use an item movement/profit and loss to book the stock in. I am assuming you do not have a BOM configured so cannot use a BOM journal. All of this means you cannot really handle WIP, but if it was important to you then you would have bought the manufacturing modules. You will also need to use an item movement/profit and loss to reduce the raw material stock.

Hi! As of this moment they dont want to purchase the manufacturing module. I know this will be really really tough. and may end up in a big mess.

But since our production ia really quite small, maybe we can handle. I hope there is any solution you can suggest.

thank you.

I did, have they got BOM’s? - I cannot remember where this license element resides. If not the only solution is movement or profit and loss journals.