ODBC Problems/Crystal

We upgraded to 3.6 Attain and use Crystal reports to pull data from the C/Side database. Since the upgrade, we are getting errors and incorrect numbers on our A/R reports for 1 company. No errors on another company, but incorrect numbers. The ODBC driver we are using is 3.60.00.11353. We are running Crystal 8.0. Has anyone seen this or have any ideas for a solution? I am wondering if there is a better ODBC driver available. Thanks in advance

What are the errors, then? Should we guess? :slight_smile:

There are 2, they pop up back to back, the first one has the text below: ODBC error: [Navision a/s][Navision Attain ODBC Driver] ISAM error The filter “DEL’s” is invalid. You entered an invalid expression in the filter on the Customer No. field ine Cust.Ledger entry Table. For information about entering filers, see the o The message is cut off there. I don’t have filter on the Customer No. in this report, it ran fine in 2.x and other than changing the datasource/driver, the report has not been touched. Clicking okay to the first message produces the following error: Error detected by database DLL. Strange, huh?

I did some looking into this and found that we have used an apostrophe in No. field of the Customer table. The ODBC driver dies when it encounters this record.