Not able to select invoices for AR payment

hi all

I am not able to select invoices on open transaction editing form of Accounts Receivable payment journal.

its triggering error message “This transaction has been marked for settlement by another user” with Red hand stop symbol for all customers and for all transactions.

Please let me know the reasons.

Hi Anthony

It mean that this particular transaction is already opened in either in your on system or in any other system and kept it is without posting

Regards

Rajesh

Look at other open journals which will have these applied, but not yet posted.

Hi There,

I am having the same problem with transactions marked by settlement by another user. I have followed your suggestions and triple checked all other journals and I cannot find any that have the transactions marked but not posted. Can anyone give me another solution to clear these marked transactions? I’getetting desparate. Thanks,

If there are no open journals you would need to get a developer to look at the code, I believe logically this is the only reason they are marked, presuming these are marked ones hanging around forever?

Thanks Adam. The Client does have un-posted journals but none of them have the same transactions that are creating the problem. I have analyzed every module for every type of journal to see if I can find the marked transactions to no avail. If I could find a report that would list all of the marked transactions, by process of elimination I could find and delete the problem ones from the SPECTRANS Table. I’ve not been able to find such a report.

I appreciate the feedback.

I would get a developer to look at it, the SPECTRANS table should tell you the table reference ID’s which should help you narrow down the source issue. If you can see the trapped transaction, find the source table then find it in the table you should see the dource transaction holding it.

If you take help of a developer this is the information that need to deleted. Sometimes, it seems records get stuck in the table SpecTrans. The transactions can be found by the SpecTrans.Refrecid. This field not visible in the AOT.

Identify by CustTransOpen.RecId=SpecTrans.Refrecid.

Delete the entries from the AOT once identified.