Marked transactions

I am having problems unmarking invoices in Axapta. These are marked with a RED hand symbol. Anyone have any idea how to unmark these transactions??

I have seen this happen, partucularly in V2.5, where 2 people try to post the same customer payment journal (this can’t happen now in V3.0), as a result only some of the transactions are posted but the invoice marking remains. If you are certain that these invoices are not being marked by another process (eg a credit note or a customer payment journal), then you should be able to find the records and delete them from the SPECTRANS table. Be aware that this table contains vendor and customer marked transactions and the only immediate way to identify your transactions in based on date and amount. If you find similar records and are not sure which ones to delete you will need to track down rec ids in custtransopen. I hope this helps Regards Phil

quote:

Originally posted by daws
I have seen this happen, partucularly in V2.5, where 2 people try to post the same customer payment journal (this can’t happen now in V3.0), as a result only some of the transactions are posted but the invoice marking remains. If you are certain that these invoices are not being marked by another process (eg a credit note or a customer payment journal), then you should be able to find the records and delete them from the SPECTRANS table. Be aware that this table contains vendor and customer marked transactions and the only immediate way to identify your transactions in based on date and amount. If you find similar records and are not sure which ones to delete you will need to track down rec ids in custtransopen. I hope this helps Regards Phil

Thanks for your help ID

I am experiencing the same issue except mine is occuring in A/R and A/P when I try to settle open transactions. I have several in both modules that say “marked by another user”. Unfortuately, I have no idea who this would be nor do I know where to go to get a list of all “marked” transactions or how to unmark them. Can anyone tell me how to Unmark transactions marked by another user?

Thanks

Is this a bug and has it been corrected in the hotfix 7?