Normal Direct Delivery

Hi All,

I am trying to change the batch number in Direct Delivery Purchase Order before I post receipt slip, but system does not allow me to update the batch number. Error message as below. Meaning, system forces me to update batch number before I create the direct delivery PO. But it is not possible for user to key in the batch number in advance until they post receipt.

Any idea or do I miss out some setting? Looking forward your reply.

Thank you.

Yuan

Use the registration button to record the batch number. When you alter these ar line level the system will see this as a fundamental chenge and ask you to delink, apply the change to sales and purchasing and then re-link, but with a true dd you cannot relink.

Hi,

If you have Auto Batch numbering to your Item… Once the Direct delivery PO created … Goto Inventory button (in PO) > Registration… It will generate auto number, select auto-create check box and post it… then you can do Invoice.

Hi Adam,

If I register the item via Item registration, below error message comes out. Any idea?

I guess item number 10001 has a dimension group with the batch number primary stocked. This means it has reserved at “blank” batch and therefore you have created a link at the blank level. You should not really set the batch dimension to be prmiary stocked (assuming that is the reason of course!)