New Career with Trade & Logistics ERP certified Consultant

Dear

Can anybody suggest me as I recently completed my Dynamics AX Trade & Logistcs 2012 module and got certified. I have domine exp of 13+ Years in Procurement, Finance. I am MBA Finance.

Wanted to start new career as consultant. Please suggest me to get into it as quickly as possible.

Thanks–Ramakrishna

I think it is very good idea to choose your career as a consultant.

To start with, first choose which module you would like to take up for?

Though you are certified on T&L, you need to have good understanding of supply chain, bills of materials, distribution and trade, concepts also apart from the procurement knowledge you already posses.

You can kick start in finance which will be easier for you based on your experience and academic profile. But anyways decision is yours. Just get the exposure working on live projects and you are ready to charm the dynamics world… All the very best :slight_smile:

Hello Rama,

You are talking about for getting in to the Job of consultant or u r already a consultant but nw want to learn Ax?

Rg,

Nitin Bagate.

Hello Nitin,

I am a fresh certified and getting in to job of consultant.

Rds

Ramakrishna

Thanks. I got your idea. But start with I should with with some live projects. I am clueless regarding this. any suggestion pls.

Tnx

Ramakrishna

Again I got confused with your words…if are working in Company as a Functional consultant…then need not to worry as they will allot to any project…

But, if you are looking for a job in IT company as Functional Consultant…then better you send me your updates resume…as my company require candidates…Please send me the mail…on "bagaten@godrej.com

Rg,

Nitin

Hi Nitin,

Were you able to see my CV, i have forwarded to you.

Regards
Ramakrishna

Ya, I got it…

Thanks Nitin. Please call on my mobile mentioned in CV if you need any other details. Thanks for your help.