.NET development - Navision Financials 2.01B

I’m developing af client/server application that needs to access navision financials 2.01B I’m currently using Cfront.ocx component and it (almost) works. I had some problems writing to the DB with assignFieldData. Problem solved by using the CFRONT proxy component for .NET usage v1.2 by Alexey Pavlov. Unfortunately i still have problems setting the current key (SetCurrentKey) and some calculation methods. I receive a type mismatch exception even thoug i’m using signed 32bit integers in the code. Does anyone have experience in this area of development?

Addionally i have problems retrieving data from Time - fields in the database. Just forgot mentioning that. I receive the following exception: C/Front error: Field contains tens in time

No one able to help?

Soren, we have a product called NF connector which access NF databases (servers) through C/FRONT. If you want to try it we can send you a demo version. This connector we have been using for very long time for web and other applications on NF and ve have very good and big experiences with it and using of C/FRONT. horky@webcom.cz Best Regards Milan

Whe had a related problem that was solved changing the regional settings on the server (as client).

Erik vd Berg - If you could be a bit more specific it would help me a lot. I’m very interested in hearing a little about your experiences (i’m very much stuck right now :-). ) The application is almost finished and i just need to get these final things to work. I have tried changing my reginal settings, but apperantly not to the correct format.

you can also contact me using the following email: sbm@tricon.dk

The logged in user (automatically) had a diff. regional language then the server, Navision didn’t accept the date. We synchronized the regional settings and it worked. Sorry can’t be more specific because I don’t now all the details.

I’ve also the Date problem… My code: string fieldvalue = cf.GetFieldDataByName(hTable,hRecord,columnname).ToString(); I’m getting the error {“Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” }. Please help. Hans