Navision World Conference

I’m not sure: Should I or shouldn’t I - visit the Navision world conference? Does anyone have experience with similar events? Who will go there? Will I meet the “friends” I had the privilege to talk to in this nice forum? ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

Hi, I am going here. I was here last time and it was greate. Valentin Gvozdev BMI Inc.

I’m going. I was there the last time, and I agree that it was great Lars Strøm Valsted Head of Project and Analysis Columbus IT Partner A/S www.columbusitpartner.com

I never got to the Damgaard one when I worked there and I will not be able to get to this one but from those I know who have and are it is well worthwhile. Some of my colleagues from HO in Denmark will be there demonstrating the ExpandIT mobile solution using the very latest PDAs and that is worth seeing (sorry for the plug - just couldn’t resist it!). I think these events are always useful for networking and diea generation. Keith Grinsted Managing Director ExpandIT Solutions UK Ltd Integrated e-business solutions - adding value to your business processes

I see the Navision World Conference as the greatest oppurtunity to network with other NSC’s from all over the world. It could be great fun if all NOLUG’s could get together for a drink or two. Even though some of you have pictures in your profile, then it would be nice to put a real face on the names. But how many NOLUG’s are coming? Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Here’s one

So will we only be five NOLUG members??? Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

quote:

So will we only be five NOLUG members???

No, I will come too (and I hope for David Cox to come as well!). I was simply afraid that the World Conference will be something like a marketing/advertising show with a lot of nonsense-sales-blabla. But if developers are going there as well and say it’s great (quote from Lars Strøm) , I’ll be happy to join. If it turns out to be not great, I’ll simply send my bill of costs to you, Lars, ok ? ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian

If I would have still be in London, I would have definetly joined you gus. But now that I’m Singapore, it’s just not worth the money and time to spend in travelling to the other side of the emisphere :frowning: Well Fabian, I count on you for posting a little report about how the Conference was. Erik : Am I asking too much to have the event broadcast live on www.navision.net ? hehehe :wink: tarek_demiati@ureach.com

Unfortunately I wont be at the conference. I will however be in Switzerland the week before… programming Navision with our Deloitte office there on a joint development. Then I am off to Luxembourg to make my long distance relationship have a smaller distance for a weekend and then back to Oz… Anyone know of any NSCs in Luxembourg or nearby that have jobs going for a NF developer with more than 2 years of NF programming in all areas (financials, distribution,webshop, etc etc),and technical management experience?? I am looking to move there to be with her this year. Craig Bradney Project Manager - Technical Navision Solutions & Services Deloitte Growth Solutions Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu P:+61-2-9322-7796 F:+61-2-9322-7502 E:craig_bradney@deloitte.com.au

I won’t be there to busy :o( But I might be visiting friends in sweden this month. so I may visit Soren if he is near Gothenburg! CORRECTION: so I may visit Lars if he is near Gothenburg :0) ! David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk Edited by - David Cox on 2001 May 09 16:48:06