Navision Posting Error

Hi All,

Some problem is occurred during the posting of Sales and Purchase Order “There is nothing to Post”. I have checked the qty , price, qty to ship and the qty to invoice. But same problem exists.

Kindly help me out how to solve it…

Did you try to debug the process and see where/why the error is thrown?

is it for some orders or all ?

Check Qty Shipped for Sales

Check Qty Received for Purchase.

Problem is occurred for order posting only… and faced by all the users including me…

please suggest …

yes, i have checked through debugger… it send the trigger to Form42… but unable to see the code… its “PROTECTED” .

qty to ship and qty to invoice is equal to the exact quantity. But its unable to post…

If its unequal then the Error is occurred.

May be some customization must have done…

contact your partner…

There is customization done to ensure all the quantity is invoiced, and as the objects shows “PROTECTED”, except the partner no body can take you out of this situation.

Hi All,

Thanks for the cooperation… But there is no customization is made in the Navision from past 1 month but now this problem is occurred due to which Orders are not posting. Please suggest how can i solve this problem from my side only…

I will be glad if i receive the solution from this valuable site users.

thanks

Rahul

Dear Mohana,

Partner is not telling about the customization… please suggest how can I resolve it.

-Rahul

IF your code is protected that means you can see the code and code is avaialbe with your partner.

Just do one thing take a snapshot of order as well as details of that order in excel and post it here so we can see the problem.

7737.Sale Order Detail.xlsx (18.1 KB)cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/106/5430.snapshot.docx:550:0]

Dear Amol,

please have a look on it.

thanks

There is no problem in Order .I feel there is some customization.

so thats mean only Consultant will handle this problem… I cann’t resolved it.

yes, please involve your partner…