Navision 4.0

I’m Hung,

i from Vietnam, i working for Danonfoods Company, my’ company use Navision 4.0

my job is developer, i have to write a report use C/AL but I beginner.

who help me, help me!

i have to write a inventory report, report filter to Date.

if you have a ebook about Navision, please send it to me, email: hungpv@danonfoods.com - thehero21083@yahoo.com

thanks much!

Hi Hung, welcome to dynamics user group.

There are actually quite some good books on the market regarding development in NAV.

You should start with these. An example you find in the start page on this forum (Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV) http://dynamicsuser.net/groups/dynamics_book_reviews/media/p/138360.aspx

Hello!

Can you build reports in Navision usign the Report Deginer part of your licence? If you do not have this granule I recommend that you buy it soon.

You can make queries agiants the NAV databases from SQL or EXcel or other tools.

When looking to build new reports I always look at the reports thata are already in the database. For example Reports 701 to 720 and then Report 1001 is my favourite. It is always good to look at how the “experts” have built their reports.

Remember always work on a copy of a standard report.

Good luck, [:)]

Hi Thomas,

I haven’t come across your name before, Sorry to write an unrelated post, but I think it would be mutualy beneficial to contact you. Any interest in the UK contract market?