Navision 4.0 SP3 Build 30696

I have a colleague using Nav 4.0 SP3 Build 30696. I am currently running Nav 4.0 SP3 Build 23305. Can anyone point me to the maintenance release of Nav 4.0 that will get me to the 30696 Build? I believe I saw a Build 30252 Upgrade, then adding 3 or 4 subsequent updates via KB articles. Would anyone know if this can be downloaded or purchased on a CD or DVD. I’d want to update the Client and Server installation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Our VAR that we had used for many years closed up shop with no warning. We must now fend for ourselves.

The link here is for build 30698.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;978786

You need to log in with either your PartnerSource or CustomerSource account to request the build. You should also find a new partner, so that you can make sure that your mainenance subscribtion is up to date. Without this then you cannot download new builds.

Hi

Would like check about indexhint with this build. Is Indexhint turned ON by default with this build?

Thank you

Regards

Nasheer

Hi Erik,

Thanks! But I can not download it from the partner who has installed Navision 4.0 is no longer in service and we have no contract OR contact with others.

Is there anyway you can help me with the file? Can you share the latest files with me?

Navision 4.0 SP3 latest ones.

I will appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance.

Did you ever find a solution?