My Brief Introduction

HELLO DEAR MEMBER

I am Tariq Mahmood (Having Professional Qualification of ACMA & M.A Economics with 09 Years practical Financial Experience), Finance Manager in Electric Company in Saudi Arabia Joined in October 2009. Previously I worked in PTCL as Finance Manager where I was the active team member for ERP SAP Implementation that completed successfully.

At my present new Job in Saudi Arabia as Finance Manager, the assignment is given to me for Implementation of all modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. Keeping in my mind that I have no experience of AX 2009 I searched and found this web site through google as very useful. Now I expect that the member of Microsoft Dynamics user group will facilitate & help me that how I can successfully implement Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 in my company.

First I am in great need for Microsoft Dynamics AX 200 User Manual 7 Guide of all Financial Modules.

Please provide me Training Manuals / Guide of below mentioned modules.

GENERAL LEDGER

CHART OF ACCOUNTS

JOURNAL GENERAL

FIXED ASSETS

BANK MANAGEMENT

ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES

ACCOUNTS PAYABLES

INVENTORY MANAGEMENT

I wish you a Nice Day.

I am grateful for the honor given to me by ERP Dynamics User Group for accepting my request for the group membership.

Thanks

Tariq

Hi Tariq

Welcome.

As a customer who has purchased AX your partner will have given you access to Microsofts customersource. All of the manuals you require are on there. I suggest you look for courses 80016A, 80016B, 80024A, and 80025A and download the courseware.

hi tariq:)

welcome On aboard:)

All the best for your future with AX:)