Multiselect the enum value

Hi all,

i need to multiSelect the Enum alue …I refered the following link:http://robscode.onl/x-syslookupmultiselectctrl-with-temporary-table/.

i did up to what they said… But Dont know wat should i do in modified method by overriding…

can any one suggest wat shall i do in modified method…

Regards

It depends on what logic you want to perform there. Please give us more information about your requirement.

when i Multiselect the enum value that should display in StringEdit Text Box.

You already have it in a string edit control, don’t you? If you need to copy text from one field to another, use the assignment operator (=). If you work with an unbound StringEdit control, use its text() method.

I already have StringEdit Control . But when i select the value it will not display on the stringEdit Control.It simply shows the first Enum Value.When i click the Second Enum Value it will not show the StringEdit Control

Aha, so you’re saying that the multiselection doesn’t work correctly for you. You don’t see selected values like on the image, right?

First of all, check if your control has sufficient length to store multiple values.

Exactly Martin…That my problem…How can i resolve??

How can i check??where to check??

martin help me

martin help me

I can’t tell you what’s wrong in your implementation, because I don’t have any information about it.

Try to type a few extra words to your string control by hand; it will show you whether the size is limited. If not, the bug is somewhere else.