Missing Print Dialog box

Hi, I want to be able to specify a destination for a report but the print dialog never appears when I run my report so I cannot set it to printer,screen,file etc. It defaults to screen. My question is how can I force it to display the print dialog? Here is some background on what I did: 1. Created a class with a main() that gets called from the underlying menu item. 2. Declared a varibale rr of type ReportRun. 3. Set up the name of the report and some other enums in a Args class. 4. Instantiate the ReportRun object and pass it the Args class. 5. Call rr.run(); The help file says that the run method will call prompt() and then fetch() and print(). The prompt however never appears (but the init() and fetch() does get executed) and the report simply appears on screen without me being able to redirect it. I overrride the ReportRun.prompt method in my report and tried to force it to display the prompt by calling super.prompt with all parameters set to TRUE. No success. I also override the ReportRun.run in my own report and explicitly called init(), prompt(), fetch() and print(). Still does’nt display the SysPrintForm. The prompt method returns TRUE however. (By the way: Is there a way that I can debug through the ReportRun methods with ReportRun being a kernel class?) Thanks for listening (reading)! sunax

There is a property called “Interactive” on the report. Check to see whether you have set it to YES.

Hello, I tried to set the property interactive of the “Report” to YES and NO for “Report\Query”, but it didn’t work. Do you know how to disable the query dialog AND enable the printer dialog at the same time? thanks.