MB7-840 Dumps

hi there,

can anyone please give me dumps for Microsoft Navision entrance exam? i’m planning to take up the exam, so any help would be highly apprepiated:) thanks in advance:)

[N] Don’t do this cheating. What is the point in cramming ABACDAD etc. without understanding the subject.

who said anything about not understating the concept? i do know it,but does is not enough to score marks. Are really asking me to believe that none have used dumps to gain certification?.

Just a question: What is dumps?

Mock questions. like its the modal questions.

Dumps are illegally obtained answers to exam questions. Many people memorize the questions, so that they don’t have to study the actual material. It’s an easy way to pass certification exams.

mmmm who said its illegal? didnt we all have notes in our school or college for the examinations? its just like that! except instead of paragraphs we have it in choose!..

but thank you all, i got an nice link from my friend! i will attach it here.

8><------- SPAM REMOVED…

I don’t know if it’s directly illegal or not, but I do know that it’s cheating.

If you take a test or exam then the sole purpose of this test or exam is to evaluate what YOU who is taking the test knows about the subject.

And if you know what the typical questions and the answers are, well that’s cheating, because then it doesn’t show that you have studied and know the subject. It just shows that you are able to read and memorize a text.

The reason why Microsoft is asking for the tests is that is their way of ensuring that the people who are employed by their partners actually know what they say the do. If your company is a Microsoft Gold Partner, then the customer knows (based on Microsoft’s partner descriptions) what you and your company is supposed to know, and which type of projects they can trust you and your company.

I’m sure if this happened in the USA, then if you ended up causing failures for your customer based on the fact that you don’t really know what you were supposed to do, then they would most likely be able to take you to court and get millions of dollars in compensation from you and your company. And your company could most like take you to court also for lying to them, by saying you know something you don’t (of course only if your company didn’t know that you had been cheating).

I can say it very clearly, cheaters are not welcome here on the dynamicsuser.net - and you are giving all your fellow countrymen a very bad reputation (somehow most of the questions like yours comes from India), which is very sad, as I know India has many very good Dynamics professionals also!

oh sorry,i didnt mean it in that sense!. i can assure you all that i do know the Basics of Navision,and 'm still learning . And hav already delieved two projects with the desired output to the clients! i just heard that there are dumps. so asked.! if my intention were to cheating,i wouldn’t be asking to people publically! will i?

And i dont cheat or copy! if i have voilated any rules, i apologise!

Taking notes… no it’s not like that and you know it

The agreement that you sign right before taking the exam says you are allowed to take notes while at the exam, but you are NOT allowed to take them out of the facility, and it even specifically states that you are not allowed to reproduce any of the questions by any means. Doing so is in breach of the contract that you signed, and that makes it illegal.

It is also common sense. Everybody that has ever taken any test, knows that getting the questions and their answers ahead of time is cheating.

mmm i didnt know about these things! this will be my first MS exam, so i dont know all the rules and thanks for updating me on this.

i really thought its just like taking notes.