Master planning -> Future message for how much quantity

Hello,

I need one advise related to Master Planning. After running Master Scheduling, we get the detail in the Planned Orders screen with Future message wherever the order is delayed to deliver.

Is there any way to see the quantity of that order which is going beyond Requested Date.

Reality is that my client wants to split that order with that much quantity and get it done within Requested date through subcontracting so that they can meet the demand within the stipulated time frame.

Hope I could explain the scenario in order. Thanks in advance for advise.

Regards,

Raj Kumar Chattopadhyay

Pls help regarding the same…

Thanks in advance…

It is the full quantity, but it depends upon your demand what is driving this and how you are aggregaring the supply. Therefore the simplest answer is the full quantity. If you look at the line and the pegging you can see everything, or look at the net requirements.

Hello …

I want quantity of that order which is going beyond Requested Date so I can split it and ask for subcontracting.

so system need to inform the information related to quantity so I can take decision.

Kindly help

Then you would need to do this as a requirement profile, but this is not really the answer as you are not asking the right questions I am afraid. The supply is pushed out based upon the defined rules of the coverage, you can see the pegging and in essence split it in the planned order screen. The pegging and net requirements gives you all the details you need, but it all depends upon the demand/supply pattern.