ItemList Lookup in Consumption Journal form.

Dear all,

I have faced a problem regarding ItemList Lookup. The “Item No.” field (in the Consumption Journal form) can not Lookup the Item List Form properly.

The Code under the Item No. - OnLookup(VAR Text : Text[1024]:wink: : Boolean definitely create a problem.

What can I do ?? [8o|]

What is your problem with it?

The journal is not filled by entering the item number, this is used for adhoc item selection, and therefore the view of the inventory list is valid.

Thanks for your reply Adam!!

I am not able to go from Item No. 1000 Bicycle (Consumption Journal Form) to Item No. 1000 Bicycle ( Item List Form) thru Lookup. It always direct me the previous Item No. (Item List Form) where the cursor was.

Lookup is not working perfect in NAVIN version Base db (Nav 5.0 SP1).

You should relate “Item No” field in Consumption Journal form’s Source table and “No” field in Item table. In the source table of Consumption Journal form, you can do this. Change the “Table Relation” property of “Item No” field.

But If you want to use onlook up field then you should do OnLookUp “Item No”=Item.“No.”.

Why do you want to do this? The consumption journal item number field is for the components of 1000, you use the function to populate this, the lookup then looks up the inventory list. Why are you using this funciton?

Thanks MEN !!

Here is the reply.