Item Card website link

Need to know how to change a link on certain Item cards. On our item cards, under the General tab, the bottom box is a link to one of our websites for that particular item. We have since made a new website and I need to change the links. We are using Navision Version US 4.00 SP 2

Any help explaining how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

This field seems as a custom field and not a part of base product.

I believe this must be an editable field in which you can enter the web-link, so just try entering the web-link there in that field.

No, the field is not editable, anytime you go to click on it it opens either the link that is already there or a blank webpage.

I remember from a few years ago when it was created there was a table or list that was used to enter the links. But I am not sure where to find this table to edit the links.

Jeff,

You could activate the debugger and then click on the button to track down where the website call is coming from. It is probably located in a setup table holding the web address or could be hardcoded within the code; possibly behind the form. It will probably be a line of code with the function call HYPERLINK(xxxxx)

Brent

Found solution, under the tools tab there is a link for Object Designer. Then under the forms link we had form which included an area for territories, and were able to update our links from there.

Thanks all.