Inventory transfer Account posting

We posted [Inventory and warehouse management] > [Journals] > [Item transactions] > [Transfer]

We found that the main account is set for the Inventory, inventory receipt and inventory inter-unit payable.

However, after posted, when we query the financial voucher, there is nothing posted ???

Is there any special setting that we missed ?? Could you please help enlightened ?

I guess your problem in Cost item , check if the item has a cost or not?

A transfer journal can have no cost implication. If your dimension group is financially costed by site it would not impact unless you transferred by site and then it will depend upon the costing elements like the costing method (so different standard costs) or the costing by batch/serial etc. No issues with it posting no costs if there are no costs to post against the process. Also of course it has to have a stock model group that tracks costs and inventory transactions.

Are you expecting a cost “change” in the process due to ledger account or cost differences?

What version of AX is this?

I support the point of Adam. One point i would like to add here. Whenever you post inventory transactions, system creates log in inventtrans with ledger account detail. The reason you see ledger account specified there is because in case during inventory close if some adjustment has to be posted, system will take that ledger account, reason being user may update ledger account in posting profile, system keeps tab of original posting account as per the setup that time. However, ledger being specified there doesn’t mean financial entry will be posted.

Pranav…

If there is no cost on the item , the value that will be posted is 0 in the main account set for the Inventory and this will not appear on those accounts !!!that what i meant !!