How to display/ hide images on a report

Hi, I have Navision 2.0B. I am writing report to show different images. I have one on the left and one on the right. Depending on the information in the table, different image should apear. I created 4 images for each side (I can place them on the report and they print fine), and found out that there is no runtime VISIBLE for report[:0]. I imported these images into BLOB, and then could not figure out how to display BLOB on the report[:(]. The only alternative is to have separate section and allow user to print picture guide with all images, but this would not be a clean solution. Anyone can help?

Images stored in a BLOB has to be calculated with CALCFIELDS so in this just don’t calculate them. If they are linked directly to a file then you can only make two sections - first with and second without image.

I added CALCFIELDS(image) but on the report I only get * printed. How do I display BLOB .bmp on the report.

using the type of control picture… and choosing the variable as sourceexpr… using CALCFIELDS… for sure… :slight_smile:

Thanks a million, It worked Jack