Failed to create file old\axapd.aoi

Hi, Receiving this message daily in the App Event log after starting the AOS Server. Does anyone have any ideas? AOS Server is running smoothly but still i’d like to find out if there is a problem. EVENT ID 168: SOURCE: Axapta Object Server Object Server Decoprojekt PRD: Failed to create file old\axapd.aoi. Error code was 3 I saw a similar posting in the technet.navision.com forum but without answers. Thanks Geuko Rooseboom

hi Geuko EventId: 168 (EVMSG_FILE_CREATE_FAILURE) Description: This event is issued when Axapta fails to create a file. Action: Check availability of directory logged as part of the filename contained in the event body. Applies to: AOS COM i managed to get this solution from my friend who is in Axapta. my email address is vaibhavpednekar@rediffmail.com hope this solves ur problem with best regards vaibhav

Thanks, I’ve created a folder under ‘Axapta Application\Appl\Standard’ after that started the AOS instance and no messages occured. Geuko Rooseboom [:D]

u r welcome please do mention the problems u face & the solutions also that u used to solve them. with best regards vaibhav