FA Depreciation

Dear All,

can anybody suggest that how to setup minimum acuisition price to be calculate depreciation

EX:

Depreciation to be calculate if asset acuisition price more than 5000/- is there…

Regards

Siddu

There is a field called capitalization threshold in FA parameter. You can enter amount there beyong which asset won’t be depreciated. Check Consider threshold value also.

Pranav…

Hi Pranav,

Can you guide me the way to enter the depreciation % for a Fixed Assest ?

Hi Ameen,

The depreciation of FA is controlled by depreciation profile attached to value model of FA and the setup as in Depreciation tab of FA like service life.

Pranav…

Hi Pranav

thanks for ur valuable solution

regards

siddu

hi Pranav,

i need option to specify the amount for minimum initial acquisition amount to be calculate depreciation

ex: at the time of 1st time depreciation calculation system has to check that minimum initial acquisition price

if it is more than minimum initial acquisition system has to calculate the depreciation

regards

siddu

Hi,

Do you need that asset wise? mentioning the threshold value in parameter will be applicable for all assets.

Also, threshold value checks for current net book value which is sum of acquisition price less depreciation. So i think that should work for you.

Pranav…