Error On Client Side

Dear Experts ,

I face problem on client side the RTC closed and when i try to reopen it i need to ty more than on e time to open

i try to debug this error and follow it .

I saw on the event viewer:

em.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Source: Microsoft.Dynamics.Nav.Client

Type: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
StackTrace:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Remove(TKey key)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.DirectionalLayoutPanel.ClearElementCaches(Control element)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.DirectionalLayoutEngine.ClearCaches(DirectionalLayoutPanel container, Control control)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.DirectionalLayoutEngine.InitLayout(Object child, BoundsSpecified specified)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ResumeLayout(Boolean performLayout)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.ExpanderBox.OnLayout(LayoutEventArgs levent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PerformLayout(LayoutEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.System.Windows.Forms.Layout.IArrangedElement.PerformLayout(IArrangedElement affectedElement, String affectedProperty)
at System.Windows.Forms.Layout.LayoutTransaction.DoLayout(IArrangedElement elementToLayout, IArrangedElement elementCausingLayout, String property)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnResize(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Dynamics.Framework.UI.WinForms.Controls.ExpanderBox.OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds(Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 width, Int32 height, Int32 clientWidth, Int32 clientHeight)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.UpdateBounds()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmWindowPosChanged(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.GroupBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Source: mscorlib
Can anyone help me…
Thanks

Any help ???

This is a free forum. If you are expecting immediate replies you are in the wrong place. If it is an urgent need contact Microsoft support.

If you want help here you’ll need to provide the full details of what you were doing in NAV. Were you writing custom code?

Dear Matt,

Kindly i know that this is a free forum am just asking if any one face this problem nothing else .

Anyway i contact microsoft support and this problem solved by hotfix since we are writing arabic language .

Thank you :slight_smile: