Error Executing Code error when going from AX 2012 CU3 RTM to CU7 RTM

Trying to apply cumulative update 7 for AX 2012 RTM to our Training Cortoso environment. This environment does not have any customizations and is the vanilla delivered code from Microsoft for CU3 RTM. Applied the CU7 (KB2936810) to the components, database, AOS instance and to the client in that order. Performed the install AX model store command and restarted the AOS. When I try to bring up the client received the error 'Error executing code: Wrong arugument types in variable assignment. Stack trace (s)\classes\application\new - line 18. Then would received several errors saying it could not select a record in client performance options (sysclientPerf). Facboxesenabled:No, NO. The sql database has issued and error.

After further searching noticed two hotfixes KB2989902 and KB2991491 and applied them to the training environment. Again performed the Install AX model store command and restarted the AOS. When I try to bring up the client, now receiving the error 'Error executing code: Illegal object code. Recompile script. Stack trace (s) classes\application\new - line 18. After that receive several more errors stating it could not select a record in client performance options (sysclientPerf). Facboxesenabled:No, NO. The sql database has issued and error.

I’m assuming the database schema is not in sync and causing these issues, but since I’m unable to bring up the client, I’m unable to perform the sync or compile steps. How do I get around this error and is there an additional hotfix besides the two individual hotfixes that will need to be installed.

Again this is CU7 for AX 2012 feature pack and not CU7 R2.