Enterprise Portal

Hi everybody, I’m getting the following error when trying to enter my enterprise portal application. What can be the cause of this? Am I missing some configs? (i know that the COM Connector is working fine, since i have tested it with a separate asp page; the error is raised from WebSession class): AxaptaCOMConnector.Axapta.1 error ‘80042041’ Error executing code: object not initialized. Stack trace: \Classes<unknown>\itemTxt \Classes\WebSession\ParseArgs - line 109 Error executing code: object not initialized. Stack trace: \Classes<unknown>\itemTxt \Classes\WebSession\ParseArgs - line 109 /EnterprisePortal30Test001/i_axapta.asp, line 4 I really don’t understand it. Please help. Thanks & Best Regards, Mugur

Did you compile your application?

Hi Chee, Yes, the application is fully compilled. It seems to have a problem with Windows 2003 OS. On Windows 2000, my boss managed to put in “on wheels”. However, if I make take the same steps in Win2003, the error still raises after the logon screen. Have you had it working on Win2003? Thanks. Regards, C D

The Business Connector will not work with the Enterprise Portal until Windows Server 2003 SP1.