Delivery reminder quantity error

Hi there,

i’m getting a wrong quantity in Delivery reminder quantity in case I use a picking list where an employee changes the original quantity. For example:

10 pieces ordered-3 pieces on picking list; 4 parts shipped changing quantity on pick list. On Remain quantity I count 7 instead of 6.

Any help?

How many do you have in shipped?

What parameter are you basing shipment on?

Ordered 10

In picking: 3

shipped:4 (after changing Picking list qty)

Which parameters are you referring to?

I’m on AX2012CU1

if you shipped the 4 quantity out of 10. Your delivery remainder should show 6…whats it showing.?

It shows 7

I would suggest if you have shipped 4 from an order of 10 and have 7 remaining then you have modified something causing this.

The parameter is the parameter on the shipment - whether shipping on picked, registered, all etc.

So you’re telling me that, normally I should see 4 eben if I change the qTY on Picking list.

Sorry, I meant 6 even if I change qty on picking list

No

If you were to pick 3 and then in picking registration pick 4 and then post the shipment based upon the registration then I would expect the remainder to be 6.

I am trying and trying with the same result.

This are steps I follow

1. Picking list, quantity parameter “all”; line qty3

2. Picking list registration, PIck QTY 4; updates all

3. Packing slip; quantity parameter “picked”; line qty4

What version are you on?

On the lines tab the update quantity is what?

Any customizations?

I’m on AX2012CU1. On updatre qty I read 4.

It is a CU1 issue from distant memory, but I am not sure as there were deliver remainder issues - can you try the same in CU2, or CU3?

At present I can’t use nor CU2 or CU3.

May you test if CU4 or R2 CU1 get a solution for this issue? Any hotfix available?

Is there a way I can test this issue on AX2012R2CU1?

In your example you had an order for 10 and you picked based upon all and said this was 3 - why was it 3? It should have been 10.

There are thousands of hotfixes, it does not do it in CU3 as I understand what you are doing, but getting the hotfix I suggest you talk to your partner. My memory is there was an issue with delivery remainder, but I cannot remember exactly or if it is applicable to your situation.

It was just a try I did tin order to undestand the reason of such a behaviour. Nothing changes if I chose “picking” and, after releasing the picking list I increase qty from 3 to 4.

If you play around with the quantities during the picking list registration, you will jump on to many issues. So, i suggest do not edit the quantities during the picking list registration. In case you wanted to pick another 1 quantity then generate the picklist and do the pick list registration for that seperately.

I’ve experienced lot of problems when the quantities are edited during the pickinglist registration. you will see imbalance in the inventory transactions and output orders too.