Data Transmission for 2012 TFS330856

Hi,

I just install all object provided into TFS330856 for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1. Today I export the file and submit for preparation to Agenzia Entrate. The processed file presents many serious errors regarding the formatting of the contents. For example the manufacturer ID software ‘8106710158’ is wrong, the VAT Registration No. presents many zero before numer that are wrong, etc

Exists any upgrade to resolve this problem?

Today I re-tried exporting the file and submitting it to Tax Authority to get it validated.

Validation has returned many serious errors regarding the formatting of the contents.

For example, manufacturer ID software ‘8106710158’ is not compliant with Tax Authority technical specifications; the VAT Registration No. has many ZEROES BEFORE number instead of SPACES AFTER the number (“0000012312457878” instead of “12312457878 “) and so on.

Is there any upgrade to fix this issue?

Hi Michela and welcome to forum!

It must be Italy-specific issue - the quickest way could be to contact the developers or localisators, whoever they were. Seems that not much of your fellow Italians read the forum and can help you…

Hi,

I would need the technical documentation from Microsoft, anyone have it?

thanks

I follow italians comunity and I found all information about spesometro.

Thanks a lot.

Bye

Michela,

Could you please share some links or references where did you find the solution - that would be useful for future readers of this thread…

In this link I found the solution

http://community.dynamics.com/nav/f/34.aspx

The specific forum name is

Spesometro - Italian TAX Update