Customer Bank..where I locate it after Posting?

Hi

I post a a Cash receipt Transaction and I place a Customer bank, but after posting I cannot find it,where table it goes,Is any body knows.Hoping for your reply?TY

Where are you entering the “customer bank”? On the cash receipt journal you will define the customer to affect debtors, and the bank the money goes into - yours [:D]

Anyway if you go to the bank account card and look at the transactions they should be in there if it is a true bank account.

Yes, in cash receipt, i enter the customer bank,…but i cannot locate the detail of CUSTOMER BANK,where it is…after posting…[:(]

I mean Customer/Vendor bank fields in the cash receipt journal…not the Balancing Bank Account…where can i see that after posting…Hoping for your reply…Thanks very much

What field number is that? Just asking as I cannot see them!

Hi,

This is the details.

TABLE := 81

FIELD NO. := 28023

FIELD NAME := Customer/Vendor Bank

Hoping for your reply. TY

You will need to ask you partner, I am not sure if that is a country specific range, I do not believe it is a third party, but it is not customer specific.

Country ranges I know of are in this post, but it is not extensive: http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/1799/7792.aspx#7792 - Where are you?

However what you are looking at is not “standard” NAV as we know it (probably), unless someone else can comment on that object number range!

Hi Folks,

I think this is in the South Amercian versions. I have no experience of these but would guess it’s used for EFT/BACS file generation i.e. file to transfer funds electronically by banks. I would also guess than it is not stored after posting but try using a “navigate” to find out or talk to you local partner.

Hope this helps

Hi Im from Philiipines…ok I’ll ask our partners…ty for your reply.:slight_smile: