Payment Journals posting issue with NAV SQL Server

Hi everyone hope that someone could help me with this.

I’m in charge of a global project for GE and we have SQL Server in each of the countries in the scope of the project, right now I have a problem posting Payment and Cash Receipt Journals for Colombia.

We’re creating Purchase Orders and then Purchase Invoices using the Receipt Lines function and after that we’re trying to post Payment Journals to apply this Purchase Invoice specifying the Account Type of the first line as Vendor and using the Applies to Doc No. functionality on this first line and a second journal line to create the balancing entry with a Bank Account Account Type. But when I’m trying to post this Payment Journal it send me a message like the next one " The Detailed Vendor Ledg. Entry already exists. Identification fields and values Entry No. = ‘2’ " but I only have on this table (Detailed Vendor Ledg. Entry ID 380) one record and it has for the Entry No. field a value of 1, I already used the Data Cleaning codeunit to clean all the tables from transactions and reset the Series No. Lines table but still I don’t get any result on the server, but when I’m doing all this procedures on NAV as a client it works perfectly on any PC I’d tried so far this keeps getting even more frustrating with each failure.

I merged the Core database that we have with a fob file that a third party vendor from Colombia sent us with the Microsoft Dynamics Developer’s Toolkit, this fob was created to calculate the taxes (Localization) for Colombia and this is the only country where we’re having this type of problems.

So, I’m writting to ask for help from your side guys. Does anyone has suggestions on why this can be happening? I really appreciate if someone can give suggestions on this regard.

Receive many thanks in advanced and regards. [:D]

Closed - topic posted twice.

Please follow up to: http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/26327.aspx