Creating prior new fiscal year in Fisal calender

Hi

I want to create prior new fiscal year in fiscal calendar but AX does not allow it.

Scenario is - I have fiscal calendar which has six fiscal year created. (2008 to 2014). Now I want to create 2007, 2006 fiscal year in this fiscal calendar but system show only future year creation date. So how to create prior fiscal year in already created fiscal calendar.

Thanks

Girish

Have you posted the transactions also in the entities. The best way is to create a new calendar and attach that in ledger setup. AX won’t allow you to create prior fiscal years.

Pranav…

Why do you now want to create a fiscal year in 2006? If this is a start up system then prior to any transactions you need to create the first year in 2006 and move forward. As Pranav states you cannot create prior fiscal years - it needs to be one of the setup questions answered to cover the requirements, if you do not create it and then post transactions that is it I believe.

Thanks Pranav and Adam

Actually client changed their requirement and holding assets from 2000. so when while acquisition AX asks for fiscal year. I removed fiscal calendar and re-created with required fiscal year.

Now my question is what is the difference between Fixet asset calendar and fiscal calendar. I have FA calendar setup from 2000. What FA calendar does ?

Girish