creating a report

I am creating a new report in NAV 2013 for the need of my project and i need the table present in report 406 i.e. Purchase Invoice but when i took all the global variables and functions and text constants from this report to my report and i also copied the same table in the purchase invoice report to my report i got an error during compilation that there is no parameter called “[@InvDiscAmtCaption]” in the textbox 68. how can i get this parameter so that my report works. i have searched this parameter in many places in the design part of report but i couldnot find it. please need some help as soon as possible.

Check Under View–>Labels

thank you for the help this problem has been solved but whenever i run the report another error occurs “LCY Code must have a value in General Ledger Setup : Primary Key=. It cannot be zero or empty.” can i know why this error occured?? i have checked the general ledger setup and the “LCY code” is set to “NPR” and “primary key” field is blank in Cronous international as well. then how is it possible that my report dint run??

May be you didnt get the GLSetup record…

Write GLSetup.GET; in OnInitreport trigger…