Controls on list subform not refreshed

On a subform i added an indicator control bound to a field from the source table. This gives the user a quick graphical overview of the capacity in use.

However, when the user moves to the next record on the parent form, the indicator control is not refreshed for all lines. Example: The first order shows 3 lines in the subform with capacity: 40, 52 and 74%. Then i move to the next order with 2 lines, lets say 20 and 25%. But Nav still shows 3 lines with 20, 25 and 74%.

Suggestions on how to solve this?

Hi Wouter,

Have you populated the SubFormLink property?

Yes, The SunFormLink property is correctly populated. The problem only occurs with the indicator control. The other textbox controls in the list are correctly emptied.

Hi Wouter,

Now I’m confused - how does the indicator show for the third line if there is only two lines on the sub-form for the second order?

Is the indication a flowfield on the table associated with the sub-form?

That is why i am confused too…

The indication is just a normal decimal field.

Hi Wouter,

Can you post a screenshot?

Also what is in the SourceExpr?

This is the start situation:

8231.snap1.jpg

Now, move one record down on the parent form:

8863.Snap2.jpg

The source expression is a decimal field from the source table.

BTW: When the user selects a line of the subform and move the slider to the right so the indicator scrolls from view and then back again, the last two bars disappear.

Hi Wouter,

I haven’t come across this - it may be a problem with the indicator.

Two things to try:

1. remove the indicator and display the a normal decimal to see if it is the indicator.

2. You could call a CURRFORM.UPDATE or CURRFORM.UPDATECONTROLS in the subform when the record changes. i.e. create a function in the subform with the update call and then call this form the main form on record change (the ONAFTERGETRECORD or ONAFTERGETCURRRECORD trigger should do this.

P.S. Nice design [H]

This seems to be a bug in the Navision client. I think i will need to look for an alternative approach[:(]