calculate the discount automatic ax 2012 r 2

I need calculate the discount automatic in POS or when record sales order

Please invest your time to describing your problem in sufficient detail rather then to sending spam pointing into your thread.

sorry I do not understand what mean of right forum and tag which wrote in your replay but I need as wrote calculate the discount automatic in point of sales (POS) or when record sales order

I have AX dynamics 2012 R 2

so I need the step that must I do it to solve this issue

You’re referring to my signature, which is the same for all my replies.

Tags are below your question - I already added same such as “AX 2012”.

What I meant it that the description of your problem isn’t sufficient. If we don’t know what you’re trying to do and what problem you have with it, we can’t help you. By the way, repeating the same sentence doesn’t give us any new information.

I need calculate the total discount or line discount automatic in point of sales (POS) and when record sales order in AX

any feedback

Hi sherif,

If you’re using Retail functionality, you can setup discounts at Retail → Common → Pricing and discounts. If you’re using R3 and the Call center functionality, you can also use these discounts on sales orders.

https://technet.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/hh597143.aspx

thanks for your support

I add attached file

hello

please I need fast support for the price for foreign items when record Purchase order divide on exchange rate so I need take as it