BIZtalk 2002 & SQL Std 2000 and Navi 3.7 :(

hi, i set up an installation of BIZtalk 2002 (the Trial version), MS SQL Standard 2000 and Navision 3.7 incl. NAS on a machine. Therefore i added a biztalk-user with administration and biztalk-administration rights. this one is used for starting the NAS / BIZtalk and Commerce Gateway Request Server services. But when i try to create an organization out of navision i get “The Request Client is not properly installed. Please contact your Administrator”. What is the problem ?

quote:

Originally posted by pduck
“The Request Client is not properly installed. Please contact your Administrator”.

So, why are you not asking your administrator?[:D] Just kidding. Are you sure all msg-queues are working?

i don’t really like to talk to myself :wink: no my problem was that my navision db hasn’t registered the automation objects for the “bts client” correctly … now i am getting some other “unknown errors” but befor i ask you i will check if every automation is registered correctly and so on …

Good luck. And let us know what the problem was.

thx … since this morning it is running very well … my faught was that i tried to follow exactly the commerce gateway training from our nsc ( i think it is a translation of the original cg-sheet with additional schemas, databases e.g. you need to solve the exercises). the problem is that the company databases in this training were built for 3.6 and doesn’t fit with 3.7 :frowning: