Commerce Gateway with BizTalk 2000

Hi Is anybody using Commerce gateway with Bitztalk 2000? I am having problems with sending documents to Navision. I just cannot do it. The Gateway component always returns this error: The message could not be submitted to Commerce Gateway BusAdapter. Are there any special settings required except the instalation of Commerce Gateway, NAS, Navision server and client? and help will be appreciated, Andrej Renko Adacta d.o.o.

A couple of things to check: Have you created a user that has administrator rights to the CG/BTS server and also BTS administrator rights? Is this user set up on the BTS service and the NAS service? Is this user set up for the COM+ objects for the BTS Interchange and for the CG Server? Have you set up the user that you use for the NAS in Navision as a superuser with windows login? Have you made sure that the right company name has been set up in the AIC (advanced - properties) on the channel? - remember that it’s case sentitive. /Michael

Another proposal: Check the NASMSnapIn if the NAS connects to the correct DB and to the correct company. In this company you should have BizTalk partner set-up for inbound document also. Petr Dobry Webcom a.s.

quote:

Originally posted by Deygmh: Hi Is anybody using Commerce gateway with Bitztalk 2000? I am having problems with sending documents to Navision. I just cannot do it. The Gateway component always returns this error: The message could not be submitted to Commerce Gateway BusAdapter. Are there any special settings required except the instalation of Commerce Gateway, NAS, Navision server and client? and help will be appreciated, Andrej Renko Adacta d.o.o.